Do you believe in the power of a software-powered world and writing code is your favorite stress buster?
Are you a creative individual who has the necessary hard and soft skills that are required to overcome the traditional barriers between software development, testing, and operations teams?
Yes? Then we have been looking for you-
What you’ve done in the past:
- Gained an understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Spent 2+ years of experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Worked on MongoDB, docker, microservices etc.
- Attained expertise of large-scale deployment and database scaling.
- Done strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Developed solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Familiar with Linux system administration.
- Well versed in system monitoring tools (e.g. new relic).
What makes you a good fit:
- Self Motivation: You have a burning need to be the best at what you do and you’ve got the drive to get there. With or without anyone telling you how to achieve it.
- Extreme dedication towards work: You aren’t looking to phone it in and collect a paycheck. You like what you do and do it with extreme dedication and diligence.
- Quick learning abilities: You have a hunger to learn new technologies. If there is any advancement in your field, you are the first to know about it.
A day in your life now would be:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Building, releasing and configuration managing of production systems.
- Performing pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
- Performing system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluating new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
And here’s something about us:
All the buzzwords in the technical industry lately? We have mastered them all. A melange of Blockchain, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence taking over the world of technology and ‘creating businesses that make economic sense’.
In a work environment driven by ownership and freedom, we aim to bring the brightest minds across the nation together, to chase exciting business opportunities in these technologies to revolutionize the world.
Check us out here: http://nashventures.io/
Our unique perks:
- Free snacks because a full stomach brings out the best ideas.
- Free coffee because that fuels our awesomeness.
- Casual dress code because a genius at work does not need to dress to impress.
- Flexible timings, we do not mind if you come a bit late or leave a bit early as long as you are kicking ass while you are here.
We fear that we are looking for someone who does not exist, you can prove us wrong by applying!